Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2015 New Year's Resolution and Goals

Today is December 30th, Everything will start January 1st, after i get Sh*t Faced for one last time lol

Follow me on Instagram (will be mostly fitness related and progress pics): KIDD_X10n6 (my last name has numbers: one, zero, and six)
Follow my dieting and macros. See what I eat and drink. Sometimes you'll even see alcohol logged:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/kidd_x10n6
I'll keep my morning weigh-ins logged on this blog and occasional updates will be made.


2015 is going to bring a lot of life changes and decision making:
  1. Graduating in May 2015 with my Master of Occupational Therapy
  2. Passing the NBCOT (National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy)
  3. Figuring out what state I want to reside in.
  4. Finding a job
  5. AND REACHING A LEVEL OF CONDITIONING I HAVE NEVER ACHIEVED....LOOKING TO GET ON STAGE!!!! THAT'S RIGHT! FOLLOW MY JOURNEY!
Recap of 2014: 
  • Dieted from Jan 2014 until May 2014.
  • Stopped dieting in summer of 2014, reaching a low weight of 170, probably around 8% BF
  • Maintained 170-175 pounds throughout the Summer. End of Summer weighed about 178.
  • September through December 2014, decided to try to add some mass.
  • From the beginning of 2014 until beginning of Summer 2014, I dieted pretty hard! Metabolism was all jacked up, and I honestly just broke my diet by indulging in everything that I had not eaten during my diet. Bulking from September-December was not the best bulk, I put on unnecessary fat that I shouldn't have if I was more disciplined and intelligent about gaining weight.   
  • Mental toughness is the hardest part of the game. And the POST DIET WEIGHT GAIN is for real!!! LOL. But if you can be mentally strong and slowly increase calories, you should be fine. Unlike myself!!! lol
  • Although I put more BF than I intended, I am happy that I am feeling great!!! No more cravings, hormones are definitely back to normal, metabolism is revving fine. 
  • End weight of 2014, 182-185 pounds
Goal for 2015:
  • Slowly diet down. 
  • Losing 1 pound per week
  • Diet from January through May or June
  • Looking to weigh 160-165 lbs by the end of it.
  • Wanting to try and compete, for kicks and giggles, and the experience of it all. Havent decided what show yet, but every month in the summer has a show. Also still debating on bodybuilding or physique.
  • Starting my cutting calories around 2500-2600
    • Macronutrients
      • Fat = 60-65 grams
      • Carbs = 300 grams
      • Protein = 200 grams  
  • Will try to maintain and eat as much calories as possible while cutting. This may require me to start doing cardio sooner and more often than I usually do. Dont want to drop under 2000 calories, but if I need to dig that deep, I will. 
Current Training Schedule:
  • Simple
    • Legs
    • Push
    • Pull
    • Rest
    • Repeat
  • Incorporating 5-3-1 Strength program with my main lifts (Bench, OHP, Squat, Deads). 
  • Working rep ranges between 8-12
  • 3-4 sets per exercise. 
Current Physique:
  • 5'8"
  • 182-185 lbs
  • 13-14% body fat
  • LEFT PIC May 2014 (end of dieting): 170 lbs
  • RIGHT PIC December 2014 (end of bulking): 185 lbs 
  • what will MAY 2015 bring????

No comments:

Post a Comment